A highly motivating coach who helps clients use their strengths to succeed, she leverages her versatility, perceptiveness and diverse work experience to work with a wide array of clients. As a Chinese living abroad for 13+ years, Jessica’s real life experience of a foreign culture trying to fit into an Anglo-Saxon MNC, a developing country, and across different cultures lends diversity to her communication effectiveness coaching. She tailors to each of her diverse pool of clients with versatility and lends a innovative and multicultural perspective to help them confront their challenges. She emphasizes on practical and effective communications and is passionate about achieving excellence, performance and learning.
See testimonials of happy clients here.
More about me
- I have reinvented myself numerously: have a BA in history of art, worked in finance at IBM, managed a hostel and renovation project, moved to a new city with new people, new language & new culture, taught English and now coach executives.
- Passionate about creativity, innovation, leadership, entrepreneurship, effective communication, personal & professional growth!
- I’m infectiously positive, insatiably curious and incredibly authentic.
- I always find options, keep my word, walking the talk.
- Originally from Hong Kong
- Lived in England for a decade
- Now live in Colombia, South America!