A highly motivating coach who helps clients use their strengths to succeed, she leverages her versatility, perceptiveness and diverse work experience to work with a wide array of clients. As a Chinese living abroad for 13+ years, Jessica’s real life experience of a foreign culture trying to fit into an Anglo-Saxon MNC, a developing country, and across different cultures lends diversity to her communication effectiveness coaching. She tailors to each of her diverse pool of clients with versatility and lends a innovative and multicultural perspective to help them confront their challenges. She emphasizes on practical and effective communications and is passionate about achieving excellence, performance and learning.
More about me
- I have reinvented myself numerously: have a BA in history of art, worked in finance at IBM, managed a hostel and renovation project, moved to a new city with new people, new language & new culture, taught English and now coach executives.
- Passionate about creativity, innovation, leadership, entrepreneurship, effective communication, personal & professional growth!
- I’m infectiously positive, insatiably curious and incredibly authentic.
- I always find options, keep my word, walking the talk.
- Originally from Hong Kong
- Lived in England for a decade
- Now live in Colombia, South America!